Friday 23 November 2012

The New Police HQ, Cop Up ?


When I heard Senator Ozouf wanted to put the Cop Shop at Green Street Car Park, I thought it was a Joke & how right I was, after listening to Deputy Martin's Speech to her Proposition, why O why do they want it there! 

I have put this up because I think it is important that people know what's going on, I know its long but you may want to Listen or you Don't, Simples.
You take your choice.

Can't do every Proposition Debate, But I think the ones like this should be out there for all too Listen too. If they want. Hope you want this, I'll but the next one's up so we can all Here what they have said in years to come which ever way it goes! 


The Education & Home Affairs Scrutiny Panel, are not convinced of this location. 

Here is Deputy Macon who is the Chairman of the Scrutiny Panel giving his Statement to the Proposed Relocation of the States of Jersey Police HQ to Green Street Car Park.



Now we had 10 minutes of Questions.


Chief Minister ties to stop the Debate.



Then they debate on putting it back for 2 weeks.
Senator Ozouf carries on the debate. He cancelled a Jolly for this Debate Do you not Know.




Now we have Deputy Judy Martin with her speech on her Proposition. 



Police Station Relocation: review of decision.
Lodged: 2nd October 2012.
Deputy J.A. Martin of St. Helier.
P.92/2012.


Police Bikes to be Parked across the road at the Limes Lay by !



This is a good Question "Where did Green Street Site car park come from" was it Deputy Noel's Idea. He's not saying a lot?



No Room for our Parish Police ! "Are they not the one's that Charge us good people" Vans to be Parked Down at La Collette!!!



The Debate begins with the Home Affairs Minister Senator Le Marquand wanting it to come back in  2 weeks, Deputy Young has it Right, but Senator Ozouf wants it Passed NOW. 




Deputy Tadier agrees with Deputy Young.


Deputy Macon answers, Deputy of St Mary ! & then the Vote for it to go back to Scrutiny.


TheJerseyWay would like to Credit & Thank BBC Radio Jersey for making these recording's possible.


9 comments:

James said...

I know its long but you may want to Listen or you Don't, Simples.
You take your choice.


Actually, I'd far rather have the text.

It makes me sound horribly old-fashioned, but I can process text far faster than either recordings or video.

thejerseyway said...

Hi James.

Yes sure Text is quicker but you don't get the difficult pauses or the way it was said. I don't do this instead of Hansard it's just a different way of storeing the information.

Thanks for the comment anyway.

TJW.

Big E said...

Us and them, THE JERSEY POLICE.

Big E said...

A story of Jersey's shit houses....from the PURE AFRAID, TO THE VERY WELL LAYED

Big E said...

Our Establishment is nothing BUT CORRUPT

Anonymous said...

Andrew Lewis on BBC Radio Jersey today.Is it worth putting up the audio of this honest,trustworthy person?

thejerseyway said...

Hi Anon.
Sorry missed that interview, I've stopped listening to radio Jersey unless I know something or someone is going to be on.
Jersey Radio are saying make the switch, well I have to Off.
Do not know what's going on there it's terrible

TJW.

thejerseyway said...

Hi Anon.

I've had a problem with my computer will be doing Questions without answers tomorrow, all I can say is sorry.

The other Anon person who's been asking for me to record something from the radio, on it now so it will be ready to be but up soon.

Thank You for your interest & question, It made it easier for me with all the Info to find them.

TJW.

Big E said...

hahaha, you have been hacked by government too TJW?

You have to give them credit, they fu*k with all our computers :)